Corona virus updated 13th May 2020
We hope you are all well during this difficult time . We are delighted to announce we have an advised opening date 4th July 2020. However this is subject to change, we are currently waiting for more guidance from the National Hairdressers Federation as to how The Beauty Barn can operate a safe business for clients and staff so please bear with us.
These are some of the initial measures that will be in place however please re visit the site before your appointment as some things may change as we get more information.
* Symptoms - If you are experiencing any COVID19 symptoms or even feeling unwell with cold or flu, please contact the salon at your earliest convenience.
* Social distancing- We are very lucky at The Beauty Barn to have the space to adhere with social distancing rules, however i have taken the extra steps of using a marquee for our waiting area with a sanitising station, we will update the website with the process we have implemented nearer to opening.
* Adhere to times- To reduce the volume of traffic of our clients we will ask you to arrive at your appointment time, we understand that some of our clients travel by car and naturally arrive at the car park slightly earlier, could we please ask that you remain in your car until your appointment time.
* Salon parking- due to a marquee erected in the salon car park, there will be temporarily no parking inside the salon gates, however if you are blue badge holders or less able to walk you can use the disabled parking adjacent to the salon ( along side the cricket field). All other parking will be at Stratford Park.
* Opening times- We are expecting a high volume of demand of clients, to help with this and to help with reducing our staff at the salon we will be opening longer hours and extra days.
* As many of you are aware The Beauty Barn had a price adjustment in April please look at our prices on the website.
* Temporary PPE charge- we are very sorry we will be adding £2;00 per client to cover the cost of the PPE we will need to use, as you may be aware PPE has become very expensive but is essential for us to keep you safe.
*Temporary reduced beauty service- we will not be offering eyelash extensions, lash tinting or lip waxing services at the moment. Please email us firstname.lastname@example.org and we will happily pop you on a waiting list for when we are able to do these services.
*What clients need to do- If possible please wear a face covering. We would be great full if you leave your coats in the car or bring a plastic bag to pop them inside. If possible card payments only. Sanitise your hands before entering at the sanitising station by gates to the salon carpark and then please all clients wait in the Marquee we will come and get you!. If we wash or colour your hair we will ask you to remove the mask from behind your ears but hold the mask in place with your hand. If you would like to use the bathroom please ask a member of staff. Unfortunately we will not be serving drinks feel free to bring your own, however we will supply water.
At last and by no means least, we miss you All very much! and are looking forward to seeing your lovely faces soon. Love Team BB xx
Aiming to provide you a convenient service we have an assortment of beauty and hairdressing appointments available.
For your treatments, we use the most sought-after products on the market, and we provide our services at competitive prices.
Proudly Serving Customers Throughout Gloucestershire, Stroud, and Cheltenham
The Beauty Barn is a unique hair and beauty salon just outside of Stroud town centre. We are known for our passion and creative approach to hair and beauty.