Corona virus updated 31st December 2020
Sadly due to the latest Government announcement we will be closing our doors again on the 31st December. The government review is every 2 weeks therefore all bookings between 31st Dec and 13th January will be cancelled and put on a priority list . All bookings after the 13th January will remain in place but please be aware this is subject to change dependent on the government tier arrangements. As we have no planned opening date at the moment and in order to prioritise cancelled appointments we will not make any future bookings yet however please feel free to email email@example.com with any queries and future booking requests.
But for now we are closed until further notice.
Thankyou all for your support and understanding at this time. We wish you a healthy Happy New Year and will look forward to seeing you all when its safer to do so. All our love Team BB x
* Symptoms - If you are experiencing any COVID19 symptoms or even feeling unwell with cold or flu, you live with someone who is unwell, you have been in contact with someone who has the typical corona-virus symptoms, you have already travelled to a place with a high infection rate please cancel and re schedule your appointment with ( no cancellation charge) as soon as possible.
* Social distancing- We are very lucky at The Beauty Barn to have the space to adhere with social distancing rules, we have had to remove our marquee due to high winds and now are managing social distancing within the salon.
* Adhere to times- To reduce the volume of traffic of our clients we will ask you to arrive at your appointment time, we understand that some of our clients travel by car and naturally arrive at the car park slightly earlier, could we please ask that you remain in your car until your appointment time.
* Salon parking- please only less abled or disabled clients to use our carpark. All other parking will be at Stratford Park.
* Opening times- We are expecting a high volume of demand of clients, to help with this and to help with reducing our staff at the salon we will be opening longer hours and extra days.
* As many of you are aware The Beauty Barn had a price adjustment in April please look at our prices on the website.
* Temporary PPE charge- we are very sorry we will be adding £2;00 per client to cover the cost of the PPE we will need to use, as you may be aware PPE has become very expensive but is essential for us to keep you safe.
1 Our team will greet you without close contact ( no hand shakes, hugs etc )
2 On arrival you will be asked to wash your hands with soap and water or use the hand sanitiser. we will provide these facilities.
3 Our team is following strict hygiene guidelines and we ask you to do the same- please place any used paper tissues or towels straight in the bin after use. Sanitise or wash your hands after coughing or sneezing.
4 sadly there will be no magazines to read.
5 Team members will be washing their hands thoroughly between clients and appointments
6 Team members will be sanitising all stations, door handles and bathrooms regularly .
7 we ask you to not touch any retail products unless you are definitely going to purchase them.
8 Please pay by card.
9 we are so sorry to say that children and partners may not wait in the salon at any time.
*What clients need to do- please wear a face covering. We would be great full if you leave your coats in the car or bring a plastic bag to pop them inside. If possible card payments only. Sanitise your hand on arrival . If we wash or colour your hair we will ask you to remove the mask from behind your ears but hold the mask in place with your hand. If you would like to use the bathroom please ask a member of staff. Unfortunately we will not be serving drinks feel free to bring your own, however we will supply water.
At last and by no means least, we miss you All very much! and are looking forward to seeing your lovely faces soon. Love Team BB xx
Proudly Serving Customers Throughout Gloucestershire, Stroud, and Cheltenham
The Beauty Barn is a unique hair and beauty salon just outside of Stroud town centre. We are known for our passion and creative approach to hair and beauty.