Corona virus updated 3rd November 2020
Sadly due to the latest Government announcement we will be closing our doors again on the 4th December, we will be in contact with clients who are booked between 5th November and the 2nd December to re arrange. I want to thank my Team who have worked tirelessly throughout this pandemic, I cannot thankyou enough for all your hard work and commitment over the last few months and adapting to all the changes we have had to put in place. We will all be here waiting for all our lovely clients to return to the salon and will look forward to seeing all your dodgy fringe trims!
But for now we are closed from the 5th November and open on the 3rd December 2020
* Symptoms - If you are experiencing any COVID19 symptoms or even feeling unwell with cold or flu, you live with someone who is unwell, you have been in contact with someone who has the typical corona-virus symptoms, you have already travelled to a place with a high infection rate please cancel and re schedule your appointment with ( no cancellation charge) as soon as possible.
* Social distancing- We are very lucky at The Beauty Barn to have the space to adhere with social distancing rules, we have had to remove our marquee due to high winds and now are managing social distancing within the salon.
* Adhere to times- To reduce the volume of traffic of our clients we will ask you to arrive at your appointment time, we understand that some of our clients travel by car and naturally arrive at the car park slightly earlier, could we please ask that you remain in your car until your appointment time.
* Salon parking- please only less abled or disabled clients to use our carpark. All other parking will be at Stratford Park.
* Opening times- We are expecting a high volume of demand of clients, to help with this and to help with reducing our staff at the salon we will be opening longer hours and extra days.
* As many of you are aware The Beauty Barn had a price adjustment in April please look at our prices on the website.
* Temporary PPE charge- we are very sorry we will be adding £2;00 per client to cover the cost of the PPE we will need to use, as you may be aware PPE has become very expensive but is essential for us to keep you safe.
1 Our team will greet you without close contact ( no hand shakes, hugs etc )
2 On arrival you will be asked to wash your hands with soap and water or use the hand sanitiser. we will provide these facilities.
3 Our team is following strict hygiene guidelines and we ask you to do the same- please place any used paper tissues or towels straight in the bin after use. Sanitise or wash your hands after coughing or sneezing.
4 sadly there will be no magazines to read.
5 Team members will be washing their hands thoroughly between clients and appointments
6 Team members will be sanitising all stations, door handles and bathrooms regularly .
7 we ask you to not touch any retail products unless you are definitely going to purchase them.
8 Please pay by card.
9 we are so sorry to say that children and partners may not wait in the salon at any time.
*What clients need to do- please wear a face covering. We would be great full if you leave your coats in the car or bring a plastic bag to pop them inside. If possible card payments only. Sanitise your hand on arrival . If we wash or colour your hair we will ask you to remove the mask from behind your ears but hold the mask in place with your hand. If you would like to use the bathroom please ask a member of staff. Unfortunately we will not be serving drinks feel free to bring your own, however we will supply water.
At last and by no means least, we miss you All very much! and are looking forward to seeing your lovely faces soon. Love Team BB xx
Proudly Serving Customers Throughout Gloucestershire, Stroud, and Cheltenham
The Beauty Barn is a unique hair and beauty salon just outside of Stroud town centre. We are known for our passion and creative approach to hair and beauty.