<p "="">Corona virus updated 7th April 2021
Following the government announcement on the 5th April, we are delighted to tell you we have a confirmed re-opening date of the 12th April. All appointments that have been made after the 12th of April will remain in place We are so happy to be able to welcome you all back to the salon,
Please feel free to email email@example.com with any queries and future booking requests, but be aware it may take longer than normal to get a reply due to the high amount of emails.
During the lockdown our stockist's have announced price increases on all products we use, therefor some colouring and beauty services have had a small price increase to reflect this, we will now be removing the PPE charges, due to us being able to now get PPE at a more reasonable price. To view the pricelist please look at the PRICE LIST tab on our website.
ONLINE BOOKING we have been busy over lockdown, and have implemented an online booking system!! when you arrive at the salon we will be asking you to update your data protection, we will then be able to pop you onto the online booking system for you to use if you wish.
CANCELLATION POLICY has now changed, due to continued no shows we have changed our cancellation policy to 48 hours notice. To view the full policy please click on the BOOK ONLINE tab on our website.
The government guidance has not changed, please do have a look through the below information before you come to the salon.
Please read the below before coming to the salon, This guidance may change before the 12th April.
* Symptoms - If you are experiencing any COVID19 symptoms or even feeling unwell with cold or flu, you live with someone who is unwell, you have been in contact with someone who has the typical corona-virus symptoms, you have already travelled to a place with a high infection rate please cancel and re schedule your appointment with ( no cancellation charge) as soon as possible.
* Social distancing- We are very lucky at The Beauty Barn to have the space to adhere with social distancing rules, we have had to remove our marquee due to high winds and now are managing social distancing within the salon.
* Adhere to times- To reduce the volume of traffic of our clients we will ask you to arrive at your appointment time, we understand that some of our clients travel by car and naturally arrive at the car park slightly earlier, could we please ask that you remain in your car until your appointment time.
* Salon parking- please only less abled or disabled clients to use our carpark. All other parking will be at Stratford Park.
* Opening times- We are expecting a high volume of demand of clients, to help with this and to help with reducing our staff at the salon we will be opening longer hours and extra days.
1 Our team will greet you without close contact ( no hand shakes, hugs etc )
2 On arrival you will be asked to wash your hands with soap and water or use the hand sanitiser. we will provide these facilities.
3 Our team is following strict hygiene guidelines and we ask you to do the same- please place any used paper tissues or towels straight in the bin after use. Sanitise or wash your hands after coughing or sneezing.
4 sadly there will be no magazines to read.
5 Team members will be washing their hands thoroughly between clients and appointments
6 Team members will be sanitising all stations, door handles and bathrooms regularly .
7 we ask you to not touch any retail products unless you are definitely going to purchase them.
8 Please pay by card.
9 we are so sorry to say that children and partners may not wait in the salon at any time.
10 Please park at Stratford Park leisure centre unless you are disabled or less abled, if weather permits we will have the marquee up again.
*What clients need to do- please wear a face covering. We would be great full if you leave your coats in the car or bring a plastic bag to pop them inside. If possible card payments only. Sanitise your hand on arrival . If we wash or colour your hair we will ask you to remove the mask from behind your ears but hold the mask in place with your hand. If you would like to use the bathroom please ask a member of staff.
At last and by no means least, we miss you All very much! and are looking forward to seeing your lovely faces soon. Love Team BB xx
Proudly Serving Customers Throughout Gloucestershire, Stroud, and Cheltenham
The Beauty Barn is a unique hair and beauty salon just outside of Stroud town centre. We are known for our passion and creative approach to hair and beauty.